- * Contracts, Reports and Studies
- * Strategic Planning
- * Tax Cap Initiative
- * Town Financial Information
- Assessment Information
- Boards & Committees
- Community Center
- Community Groups
- Economic Development
- Emergency Management
- Public Hearings
- Stormwater Management
Senior Center Mission Statement:
The Orchard Park Senior Center is dedicated to the enhancement of each senior's life by offering quality programs, services and activities that contribute to each person's mental, physical and social well being by reinforcing the belief that age has no boundaries and that each person has a vital role in his/her community.
- Pocket Pool - every week day from 8:30-4:00pm
- Mind Aerobics - every Monday 1:00pm
- Bingo - every Tuesday 1:00pm
- Movies - Current releases every Wednesday 1:00pm
- Current Event Discussion - 2nd Friday of each month at 1:00pm
- Bridge - every Monday 1:00pm
- Tap Dancing - Beginners and Intermediate
- Tai Chi - Beginners and Advanced
- Pinochle Fridays 1pm
- Crafts classes in sewing, painting on wood, embossing greeting cards, watercolor and acrylic paint classes are just some of the classes offered throughout the year.
- Knitters and crocheters meet every Thursday at 1:00pm to create scarves, hats and mittens for the needy of the area.
- Language Instruction in Spanish and Italian are scheduled throughout the year.
- Bridge classes for the beginner and intermediate players are held throughout the year.
The Orchard Park Senior Center, 662-6452, located at 70 Linwood Avenue,
near the corner of Princeton Place in the heart of the Village,
is open from 8:30am to 4pm weekdays, except holidays.
Meet every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at 1:30 pm at St. Bernadette's Church 5930 South Abbott Rd, Orchard Park.
President, Arlene Schlierf can be reached at 649-5845.
For trip information, contact Fran Ritz at 648-7526
Meet every 2nd and 4th Thursday at the American Legion Post, North Buffalo Rd. Orchard Park.
President, Patricia L Davies can be reached at 675-9084.
Richard Jones is the travel consultant and can be reached at 827-7074.
Orchard Park Seniors
Meet every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at the American Legion Post, North Buffalo Rd, Orchard Park.
Jim Twist, President can be reached at 674-8661.
For travel contact Ruth Duffy at 649-7026.
Sacred Heart Seniors
Meet every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month in the lower hall at Our Lady of Sacred Heart Church on Abbott Road.
President, Esther Marcin Cullis can be reached at 649-6850
St. John Lutheran Seniors
Meet the first Tuesday of the month at 1:00 pm at St. John’s Lutheran Church, Highland Avenue Orchard Park.
For information call Alan Groth at 662-2140.
St. John Vianney Seniors
Meet every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 12:45 pm in St. John Vianney Parish Center on Southwestern Boulevard.
President, Dorothy Dzikowski can be reached at 674-1645.
For tour information contact Cindy Crawley 675-1104.
University Express Lifelong Learning Program - Spring 2017