I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
§ Pledge of Allegiance
§ Roll Call
§ Fire Safety Notification: "Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits".
§ If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
Police Department Certificates of Commendation
Officer Wendy Lazara
Officer Jason Schiedel
Officer Patrick Fitzgerald
II MINUTES: Regular Town Board Meeting: July 18, 2012
Executive/Special Session Meetings: July 25, 2012
III NEW BUSINESS:
1. Town Board to approve the appointment of Ryan Crawford, 59 Briar Hill Rd., to the Board of Ethics Committee, for a five year term.
2. Authorize Disaster Coordinator, Richard J. Mrugalski to attend a five day Crisis Emergency Operations Center course to be held in College Station, Texas for the week of September 24-September 28, 2012. A grant will cover all expenses, airfare, per diem & lodging.
3. Authorize Permit for Public Display of Fireworks requested by the Buffalo Bills Organization to be held for their entire football season starting with their first pre-season game Thursday, August 9, 2012 and ending December 30, 2012. Certificate of Liability Insurance is on file in the Clerk's Office.
4. Town Board to authorize R. Paul Warriner to attend Kronos Training August 16-August 17, 2012 at the Kronos Training Facility in Schaumburg, IL, at travel cost not to exceed $882.70.
5. Town Board to approve the request from Quaker's Landing Memory Care Community, to hold a special & spectacular fundraising event on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 to host a Japanese Wish Lantern Launch, to benefit the Western New York Alzheimer's Association.
6. Town Board to appoint part-time maintenance cleaner for the Recreation Center, located at Green Lake, starting Tuesday August 7, 2012, Monday-Friday Evenings once all recreation programs are completed. This position needs an individual who can be very flexible due to the activities in the recreation center and the hours of operation.
IV BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
V ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT HEADS
Supervisor Janis Colarusso-
Councilman David Kaczor
Councilman Eugene Majchrzak
Town Clerk Carol Hutton
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Andrew Geist
Chief of Police Andrew Benz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
VI APPROVAL OF BILLS: Warrant #15